Instructions for Users
Once you have registered, you will automatically receive an e-mail containing a link for your online application form. This link will be sent to the e-mail address you provided.
- Completion of your application
- After logging in with your e-mail address and your password, you can start the application process.
- You can modify and edit your application profile within the application period as long and as often as you like until you submit your application.
- For a smooth application process, please make sure that cookies are activated.
- If you have all necessary information and documents at hand, you will need about 15 minutes to complete all fields.
- The fields marked by a * are mandatory and must be completed.
- Please note that the maximum file size of each attachment is 2 MB.
- To save your entries or changes, click the “Save and proceed" button before continuing with another chapter or before logging out.
- Please do not use any special characters (such as greek letters).
- Your connection will be interrupted 30 minutes after your last action.
- Using the “Back" button of your browser will interrupt the connection.
- Please log out when leaving the application portal.
- Submission of your application
After submitting your application, you no longer can change or add any information.
Right after submission, we will send you an e-mail confirming the receipt of your application. Usually within one hour after submission you will receive a second email with a pdf-document containing all your data.